|Job Title||Trade Operations|
|Reporting To||Operations Lead / Head of Operations|
- Be responsible for the end-to-end trade finance operational flow including but not limited to client profile setup, document checking, funds disbursement, settlement, and reconciliation for financing activities, etc.
- Delivers services up to the required quality and adheres to regulatory requirements
- Coordinates with the frontline teams to prioritize account requests and keep the team appraised of progress
- Answers in-scope enquires from both the internal stakeholders and the external clients
- Works closely with product management, technology, and data teams to ensure the product guidelines are adhered to, and the system/platform runs efficiently.
- Monitors and identifies risks relating to credit and operation, and raises alerts to the internal stakeholders
- Identifies, investigates, and resolves various operational issues and escalates complex problems in a timely manner with constructive advice about resolution
- Identifies process improvement opportunities and partners with stakeholders for execution
- Bachelor’s Degree holder of Business Administration or relevant discipline.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in supply chain finance Operations. Working experience in KYC, client onboarding, and/or operational/credit risk is a plus.
- Familiarizing with the foreign exchange regulations is desired.
- A self-starter and good team player who can collaborate with team members to ensure seamless operational delivery within given challenges.
- Strong communication and relationship management skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills in transaction and system processing
- Be adaptable to keep abreast with the business dynamics.
- Good spoken and written English and Mandarin skills; Cantonese is a plus.