|Business & Program Development Associate
|Product Commercialization Lead
|Shanghai / Shenzhen / Hengqin
As part of the Greater China Origination & Commercialization team, the candidate’s primary objective will be the contribution to the asset, revenue, client base growth of the business, and customer solutioning.
They will be expected to do so through the execution of revenue growth strategies along with a thorough understanding of the client’s supply chain management, business pain points, considerations, and imperatives to identify and generate leads.
- Execute revenue growth strategies and achieve the business goals
- Proactively establish relationships and lead discussions with clients to identify new business opportunities
- Originate and develop channel partners to establish and scale the various business programs; coordinate the program implementation by orchestrating and mobilizing the internal resources
- Keep a high level of client engagement through direct and indirect outreach
- Actively maintain the existing client base to ensure no revenue leakage
- Collect and generate insights and understanding of industry trends and client’s needs
- Contribute to the identification of product gaps and/or new product opportunities,
- Continuously work with partners and stakeholders on initiatives that improve products and processes to achieve product commercialization and excellence
- Minimum 10 years of working experience in an origination role. Knowledge of cross-border Trade Finance, Supply Chain Solutions, SME coverage, or relevant domain expertise is preferred.
- Experience in factoring, credit insurance, and/or team management is a plus.
- Proven experience in identifying, generating, and following through on sales leads
- Understanding of clients’ considerations and imperatives when considering working capital financing and other relevant services.
- Track record of delivering budgets
- Proven experience in team management
- Demonstrated ability to work across functions and geographies in pursuit of delivering job objectives
- Result and action-orientated, accountable, and resilient